The TILT-LOCK™ Adjustable Glass Standoffs are available in 1 1/2″ and 2″ diameters in various lengths. All adjustable standoffs are made of Duplex 2205 Stainless Steel with all sizes available in Satin finish as well as some sizes available in Powder Coated Black, PVD, Graphite Black, PVD Matte Black, and PVD Gold finishes. (Some finishes will be available soon.) These adjustable stainless steel standoffs feature an internal locking mechanism with a clean design that conceals the threads in the spacer. We carry these adjustable railing standoffs both in Round and Square. Please refer to our brochure to learn more about our new adjustable standoffs. (We continue to offer our popular standard glass standoffs in Satin and Graphite Black finishes and Powder Coated Black will be available later.)
Our TILT-LOCK™ Adjustable Glass Standoffs allow easy and precise vertical alignment of glass panels. After glass panel is set in place, it can be vertically aligned from the face side using our Adjustable Standoff Tool by tightening or loosening the extended portion of the railing standoffs.
If you are browsing for options to complete your exterior or interior projects, stainless steel standoffs would be your go-to choice for glass railings for stairways or landings for your home with their sleek, minimalist look. Consider choosing the classic satin finish, or make a bold statement with black railing standoffs. Black standoffs are growing in popularity within the glass railing industry. We also carry other hardware such as our ultra slim glass connectors and off-the-glass brackets in black finishes to complement our black railing standoffs.
At a glance:
- Duplex 2205 ultra marine grade stainless steel, solid material.
- Designed by EAC and fully engineered for the National Building Code of Canada.
- Locking System secures standoff in adjusted position, preventing misalignment once cap is assembled or disassembled.
- 3D Adjustability allows +/-3° tilt of glass railings, while the slot hole provides vertical and horizontal adjustment allowing for more fastening options.
- Cap and Threaded Rod come as one cast piece for superior strength.
- Increased range of glass sizes from 3/8″ – 7/8″, suitable for commercial and residential projects.
- Patent pending in Canada and U.S.
Powder Coated Black
PVD Graphite Black
PVD Matte Black