TILT-LOCK™ Base Shoe
The TILT-LOCK™ Adjustable Base Shoe is available in 5 models: M2, M3, M4, M5, and M6.
- M2 accommodates 12-12.76mm glass, suitable for residential applications. Lower profile than the rest.
- M3 accommodates 12-12.76mm glass, suitable for residential applications.
- M4 accommodates 12-17.52mm glass, suitable for residential or commercial applications.
- M5 accommodates 19-26.52mm glass, suitable for residential or commercial applications.
- M6L and M6Y accommodate 19-26.52mm glass, suitable for commercial heavy duty applications.
All our TILT-LOCK™ Adjustable Base Shoes are available as Top Mount, which can also be Recessed with top cover cladding for the M3, M4, and M5 models. Side Mount options are available for our M3 model railing shoe along with M6Y.
Our patented technology allows a 2° front and back tilting of the glass in the base shoe railing, giving you faster and easier installation with exact alignment every time. This is all achievable from one side, making your railing shoe projects that much more efficient.
TILT-LOCK™ Adjustable Base Shoes are ready-to-install with pre-drilled holes every 12″, stabilizing washers, and fully concealed components, offering a clean, finished, and perfectly aligned look. Additional base shoe railing accessories are available for stair or corner applications.
The TILT-LOCK™ Adjustable Base Shoe material is Alkaline Anodized Aluminum. The railing shoe models are offered in kits that are accompanied by your choice of cladding in 3 finishes: Clear Anodized Aluminum, Black Anodized Aluminum, or Stainless Steel. Non-cladded kits are available for M2, M3, and M4 models.
At a glance:
- Fully engineered for the National Building Code of Canada.
- All TILT-LOCK™ base shoe railing models have been tested up to 3 kN.
- Patented rotating pressure plate system.
- Patented in Canada, U.S., U.K., Europe, Australia, New Zealand, and China.
Applications – Does not apply to all Base Shoes
Clear Anodized Aluminum
Black Anodized Aluminum