The weld-in latch deadlock has a latch and deadlock on the single bolt. The handles operate the latch and the key can then be turned to extend the deadbolt 1 3/16″ (30mm) into the gate post to secure the gate.
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt, which springs 1/2″ (13mm) into the gate post and then moves to 1 3/16″ (30mm) when you turn the key and deadlock the lock.
- Adaptable – Latchbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site and can be rotated for left or right-handed gates.
- Strong – Welding the lock into the gate is the most secure method of fixing a lock into a gate.
- Durable – Fitted with a brass latchbolt bearing to ensure long lasting, smooth action.
- Supplied with gate post strike plate.
- Handles sold separately. (We offer the AH handle set. See Related Products.)
SWLD1630 – 1 3/16″ (30mm) wide gate frames.
SWLD1640 – 1 1/2″ (40mm) wide gate frames.
SWLD1650 – 2″ (50mm) wide gate frames.
SWLD1660 – 2 3/8″ (60mm) wide gate frames.
- Weld the lockcase to the gate and galvanize or paint as part of the gate.
- Fit the lock and eurocylinder into the lockcase and secure with screws.
- Weld the strike plate to the gate post and bend to provide a ramp for the latch to ride up.
Every 2 months – Lubricate latchbolt with light oil.
Annually – Dismantle lock and spray mechanism inside with light oil.