The Bosch 1375A 4 1/2″. Angle Grinder features a powerful 6.0 Amp motor that produces 11,000 no-load RPM, making this compact grinder a powerhouse tool. It was designed for concrete contractors, vehicle fabricators and other professionals who need a compact grinder. With a well-designed grip, lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 11,000 no-load RPM, this workhorse can get the job done. It is well suited for metal fabrication, concrete restoration, pipe fitting and more. It uses Service Minderbrushes that stops the grinder when preventative maintenance is required and epoxy-coated field windings, for longer tool life. The lock-on slide switch, two-position side handle and 3.75 lbs. weight add to user comfort and control.
- Powerful 6.0 Amp motor – 11, 000 no-load RPM for professional cutting and grinding applications.
- Service MinderBrush System – eliminates guesswork, stops tool when preventative maintenance is required.
- Epoxy-coated field windings – provides protection against abrasive dust.
- Lock-on slide switch – for extended-use applications.
- Two-position side handle – angled to a natural position for maximum operator comfort.
- Compact, light grinder – only 3.75 lbs in weight.
- Versatile 5/8″ to 11″ spindle – works with a wide array of sizes.
- Burst-protection guard – for additional user security.
- 4 1/2″ Angle Grinder
- Grinding Wheel Guard
- Auxiliary Handle
- Inner Clamping Flange
- Outer Round Nut Flange
- Spanner Wrench
- 4 1/2″ Abrasive Grinding Wheel
|Cut-off Disc||4 1/2″|
|No Load RPM||11,000|
|Spindle Thread||5/8-11 UNC|
|Wheel Diameter||4 1/2″|