The Bosch 1191VSRK Hammer Drill delivers outstanding performance-to-weight ratio. It is a 4.1 lbs. hammer with a 7.0 Amp motor that produces 0 – 48,000 no load blasts per minute and no load drilling speed of 0 – 3,000 RPM. This drill supplies a 360° locking auxiliary handle with a built-in, quick-release depth gauge. This easy-to-handle drill has a dual-mode selector, which easily converts the tool from rotation-only to hammer-drill mode. The variable-speed trigger with reversing allows accurate bit starts as well as removing fasteners, as this tool has a metal front housing for longer life and a heavy duty keyed chuck for secure drilling. This hammer drill works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust system to help users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance.
- Outstanding hammer drill power-to-weight ratio – weighs only 4.1 lbs. but 7.0 Amp motor produces up to 48,000 BPM.
- Handy 360° locking auxiliary handle – offers a built-in, quick-release depth gauge.
- Durable keyed 1/2″ three-jaw chuck – provides secure bit grip in rugged applications.
- Dual-mode selector – converts operation from rotation only to hammer drilling.
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – allows for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits.
- Works with Bosch PRO+GUARD™ dust solutions – an end-to-end dust-collection system that helps users move toward OSHA Silica Table 1 dust compliance.
- Ball-and-roller bearing construction – provides smooth power transmission and extended tool life.
- 1191VSRK Hammer Drill.
- 360° Auxiliary Handle.
- Depth Gauge.
- Chuck Key.
- Carrying Case.
|Max. Capacity in Wood||1 1/4″|
|No Load BPM||0 – 48,000|
|No Load RPM||0 – 3,000|