This item is currently on sale. Some stock in Montreal.
- The ultimate concrete drilling solution for the hammer drill user – 4.8 Amp of power and 1.4 ft/lbs of real impact energy provide fast, smooth drilling performance when drilling small diameter holes into concrete all day long.
- Lightweight, compact design – at 11.8″ in length and 4.6 lbs in weight, the tool is perfect for drilling applications in hard-to-reach spaces or overhead.
- SDS-plus® bit system – tool-free bit changes with automatic locking, dust protection, and maximum impact energy transfer rate.
- Dual-mode selector – easily converts from rotary hammer to rotation only.
- Integral clutch – helps minimize torque reaction.
- Variable-speed trigger with reversing – allows for accurate bit starting as well as removing fasteners or bound bits.
- 360° auxiliary handle with built-in quick release gauge – provides wide range of movement along with consistent drilling depth.
- Service MinderBrushes – eliminates guesswork, stops the tool when preventative maintenance is required.
- 11258VSR 5/8 SDS-plus® Concrete Drill.
- Side Handle.
- Depth Gauge.
- 3 SDS-Plus Bits.
- Carrying Case.
|Impact Energy/EPTA||1.6 ft/lbs|
|No Load BPM||0 – 4,400|
|No Load RPM||0 – 1,700|