The Bosch GOP40-30B StarlockPlus® Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit includes a tool that has the Starlock® next-generation 3D tool-accessory interface, which produces best-in-class accessory grip, making it the new professional standard in oscillating tool performance. With more contact surface area between the tool and accessory, the Starlock® interface is a cupped 3D tool-accessory connection that delivers greater torque transfer for an expanded work capacity. The no-touch blade-change system makes it easy to attach, remove, or re-position blades. The professional-grade 4.0 Amp motor delivers a top speed of up to 20,000 oscillations per minute, and the tool provides a 3.0° oscillating arc. A variable-speed dial allows the user to set the optimal speed for the task at hand, and Constant Response circuitry maintains the desired speed under load. This robustly constructed tool has reinforced gearing for more durability, less vibration, and optimal force transmission. At only 3.3 lbs, this light and compact tool reaches tight spaces, provides comfortable ergonomic grip zones, and has an LED light for illumination in dark work areas. It is ideal for flush cuts, such as doorjamb cuts (using various plunge or segment blades). The GOP40-30 provides outstanding versatility – utilizing the many Starlock® and StarlockPlus® accessories to handle flush-cutting, plunge-cutting, sanding, grinding, and many other tasks related to a wide array of materials. For compatibility with StarlockMax® accessories, which perform industrial-grade applications, Bosch offers the GOP55-36 Oscillating Multi-Tool.
- StarlockPlus® 3D tool-accessory interface – best-in-class grip means more torque transfer.
- Multi-tool versatility – accomplish flush-cutting, plunge cutting, sanding, grinding, and many other tasks.
- Dynamic accessory range – utilizes all Starlock® and StarlockPlus® accessories.
- Heavy duty power – driven by a 4.0 Amp motor with reinforced metal gearing.
- 3.0° oscillating arc – delivers better accessory utilization and increased productivity.
- Snap-in tool-less accessory attachment and release lever – no-touch, easy release of blade; no more burned fingers.
- LED light – for illumination in dark work areas.
- Flush cutting – ideal for flush cuts, such as doorjamb cuts, using various plunge or segment blades.
- Constant Response circuitry – maintains the desired speed under load.
- Variable-speed dial – match speed to application – from 8,000 to 20,000 oscillations per minute – for precise results.
- Compact build – reaches into corners and other tight spaces.
- Ergonomic design – only 3.3 lbs with a small grip diameter for user comfort.
- Reinforced metal gearing – optimal force transmission from the tool to work surface.
- Rugged construction – for robust durability and minimal tool vibration.
- Ball-joint cord swivel – for enhanced ease of positioning tool and for cord durability.
- Easy-to-use on/off slide switch – enables comfortable use in extended applications.
- Easy brush access – provides straightforward tool maintenance
- No-mar plastic ribs – protects the piece in front of the tool from scuffs or scratches.
- GOP40-30 StarlockPlus® Oscillating Multi-Tool.
- 1 1/4″ Plunge Blade.
- 1 1/4″ Xtra-Clean Plunge Blade.
- 3 1/2″ Segment Blade.
- Sanding Pad.
- 25 x Sanding Sheets.
- Accessory Box.
- Carrying Bag.
|Oscillations Per Minute||8,000 – 20,000|
|Speed||8,000 – 20,000 SPM|
|Tool Level||2 – Corded – Variable Speed Intermediate|
|Material||Aluminum and Glass-Filled Nylon|