Use code gatemaster15 at checkout for 15% off.
Require a gate lock that facilitates a quick exit from a gate? The Superlock quick exit has a green push pad to allow for easy exit. this version of the lock comes with a digital keypad entry.
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt that latches 1/16″ (15mm).
- Adaptable – Slim 2 3/4″ (70mm) case means that this lock can suit a variety of different gate styles.
- Reliable – Supplied with a bolt support plate to increase product life.
- Available in two sizes – 1030 for 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) flat bar or box section gate frames and 4060 for 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames.
- Gate post strike plate supplied for smooth latching action.
- Use with the Superlock keep to increase security and product life.
- A shroud is also available to restrict access to the pad from outside the gate.
BQDG1030L – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames (left hand).
BQDG1030R – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames (right hand).
BQDG4060L – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames (left hand).
BQDG4060R – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames (right hand).
- Drill 2 x 3/8″ (9mm) holes at 5 1/2″ (140mm) centers for fixing bolts provided.
- Drill 3/4″ (18mm) clearance hole for latchbolt at 2 3/8″ (60mm) centers up from the bottom fixing hole.
- Hold the lock against the back of the box section and screw the latchbolt through the 3/4″ (18mm) hole.
- Lock the latchbolt with the hex key supplied by inserting the hex key into the end of the latchbolt.
- Fix lock in place using the stainless steel bolt support plate and the countersunk screws provided. Ensure the latchbolt moves freely.
- Fix strike plate by either welding or screw fixing onto the gate post.
Every 6 months – Lubricate latchbolt with light oil.
Annually – Dismantle lock and spray mechanism inside with light oil.