ALL GLASS PANEL SALES ARE FINAL!!
You are expected to sign a waiver upon pick-up to acknowledge that all glass panels are in good condition prior to leaving our premises. All glass panel sales are final and non-refundable. Our pick-up policy is 1 hour before closing to ensure sufficient time to fulfill your order and package the glass panels for safe transportation.
- Pre-cut Clear Monolithic Tempered Glass with Flat Polished Sides & Chamfered Edges.
- Available thickness: 12mm.
- This Hinge Panel works with our Hydraulic Hinges for glass to glass. See Related Products for options.
- Works with our patented TILT-LOCK™ Tilt Adjustable Base Shoes & Spigots.
- Designed for Railing & Pool Enclosure Applications.
- Designed for Interior & Exterior Glass Balustrade Applications.
- All Glass Panels are in accordance with CAN/CGSB 12.1-2017 & ANSI Z97.1-2015 Certified by SGCC®. *Complies with code requirements when installed with our TILT-LOCK™ Tilt Adjustable Base Shoes & Spigots.
- There is a white stamp on the corner of all panels to indicate the type of glass, approved standards, certification number, and glass thickness.
- There are additional discounts on orders for full crates. For large projects, we can special order custom size or thickness. We can also provide laminated glass or SentryGlas®. Please Contact Us to inquire.
- For the time being, glass panels are for local pick-ups in Toronto & Montreal only. We will not be shipping any glass. Please be prepared with your own equipment to transport the glass. If you require assistance with the glass from our warehouse staff, please let us know when you place your order. We also have glass handling equipment available for purchase or rental. Please check the related products for further details.
Sample Assembly of our Glass Panels: