This quick exit gate lock is designed to allow rapid exits through gates. Designed specifically for metal gates, the unit is simple to install yet robust. The unit will automatically latch shut when the gate is closed.
– To fit 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames, right hand.
– Key access on one side, push pad on the other.
– Quick exit push pad is designed to facilitate rapid exit through gates.
– Stainless steel 5/8″ (16mm) latchbolt which springs 7/8″ (22mm) into the gate post.
– Latchbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site.
– Supplied with bolt guide plate and gate post strike plate.
– Quick exit key access.
– Security shroud available to prevent access to the push pad from the outside.
SBQEKLL01 – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames, left hand.
SBQEKLR01 – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames, right hand.
SBQEKLL02 – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames, left hand.
SBQEKLR02 – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames, right hand.
1. Drill 2 x 3/8″ dia. holes at 3 5/8″ center for M8 fixing bolts.
2. Drill 3/4″ clearance hole for latchbolt at 7/8″ center down from the top 3/8″ hole.
3. Fix lock in place using stainless steel clamp plate. Bolt support plate and 2 stainless steel countersunk fixing bolts supplied.
4. Drill clearance hole in keep or outer frame to receive the latchbolt. Slot this hole vertically to allow for gate sag.
5. Ensure latchbolt moves freely without binding on gate or frame.
Every 2 months – Lubricate latchbolt with light oil.
Annually – Dismantle lock and spray mechanism inside with light oil.
Download the Bolt-On Quick Exit Lock with Key Access Spec Sheet here.