The Select Pro Bolt-On Long Throw Keylatch is ideal for use on communal gates where the gate needs securing every time that it is shut. When the gate is closed, the lock latches shut and can only be opened with a key.
- Adaptable – Latchbolt can be adjusted in length and for left and right-handed gates.
- Secure – Stainless steel latchbolt springs a unique 3/4″ (20mm) into the gate post, meaning increased security.
- Convenient – Keyed both sides for easy access.
- Reliable – Supplied with a guide plate with brass bearing to ensure the lock lasts!
- Two sizes are available: 01 version to suit 1/2″ (10mm) flat bar to 1 1/4″ (30mm) box section and 02 version to suit 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) box section.
- Gate post strike plate supplied for smooth latching action.
SBKLLT1601 – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames.
SBKLLT1602 – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames.
- Drill 2 x 3/8″ (9mm) holes at 3 5/8″ (92mm) centers for M8 fixing bolt.
- Drill 3/4″ (18mm) clearance hole for latchbolt at 7/8″ (22mm) centers down from the top 3/8″ (9mm) hole.
- Fix lock in place using the stainless steel clamp plate, bolt support plate, and 2 stainless steel countersunk fixing bolts supplied.
- Drill clearance hole in keep or outer frame to receive latchbolt. Slot this hole vertically to allow for gate sag. Fix strike plate by either welding or screw-fixing it to gate post.
- Ensures latchbolt moves freely without binding on gate or frame.
Every 2 months – Lubricate latchbolt with light oil.
Annually – Dismantle lock and spray mechanism inside with light oil.
Download the Select Pro Bolt-On Long Throw Keylatch Spec Sheet here.