The bolt-on deadlock combines convenience with reliable security. The stainless steel deadbolt moves 1 1/4″ (30mm) to lock deeply into the gate post to ensure your gate is left secure.
- Simple to fit – Adjustable deadbolt allows for precise fitting on site.
- Convenient – Lock is accessed via a key on both sides and unlocks with one turn of the key.
- Adaptable – Two sizes are available: 01 version to suit 1/2″ (10mm) flat bar to 1 1/4″ (30mm) box section and 02 version to suit 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) box section.
- Reliable – Supplied with a deadbolt guide plate to reduce stress on the lock and ensure it lasts!
SBD1601 – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames.
SBD1602 – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames.
- Drill 2 x 3/8″ (9mm) holes at 3 5/8″ (92mm) centers for M8 fixing bolt.
- Drill 3/4″ (18mm) clearance hole for latchbolt at 7/8″ (22mm) centers down from the top 3/8″ (9mm) hole.
- Fix lock in place using the stainless steel clamp plate, bolt support plate, and 2 stainless steel countersunk fixing bolts supplied.
- Drill clearance hole in gate post to receive deadbolt/latchbolt. Slot this hole vertically to allow for gate sag. Fix strike plate and bend back so the latchbolt slides smoothly.
- Ensures latchbolt moves freely without binding on gate or frame.
Every 2 months – Lubricate latchbolt with light oil.
Annually – Dismantle lock and spray mechanism inside with light oil.
Download the Select Pro Bolt-On Deadlock Spec Sheet here.