How to Change the Code on a Superlock Digital Gate Lock
This digital gate lock combines the convenience of a mechanical keypad with the ease of installation of the Superlock series. To fit, simply drill three holes in the gate frame and bolt the lock on.
- A compact digital gate lock with a single inside handle to fit 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames.
- Latchbolt projects up to 5/8″ (15mm) into gate post, which increases security and gives more tolerance.
- Lockcase is only 2 3/4″ (70mm) wide – slimmest bolt-on lock in the market; adaptable lock design suits a variety of gate styles.
- Easy to fit and use wtih adjustable and removable bolts to ensure easy fitting to gates.
- No power needed – mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install.
- Full removable latchbolt for installation; latchbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site.
- Keypad on one side and handle on other other – can be set to left or right hand; handing can be changed on site if required.
- Auto-latching – Close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate, enter the code and turn the handle.
- Bolt support plate with brass bearing ensures durability; latchbolt is supported on the edge of the gate post to reduce friction and wear.
- No counterbore holes required – simply bolt straight through the box section, meaning no chance of losing fixing screws in the gate.
- Use with the Superlock Secure Keep to increase security and product life.
BDGS1030L – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames (left hand).
BDGS1030R – 1/2″-1 1/4″ (10-30mm) gate frames (right hand).
BDGS4060L – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames (left hand).
BDGS4060R – 1 1/2″-2 1/4″ (40-60mm) gate frames (right hand).
- Drill 2 x 3/8″ (9mm) holes at 5 1/2″ (140mm) centers for fixing bolts provided.
- Drill a second 3/4″ (18mm) clearance hole for latchbolt at 2 3/8″ (60mm) centers up from the bottom fixing hole.
- Hold the lock against the back of the box section and screw the latchbolt through the bottom 3/4″ (18mm) hole.
- Lock the latchbolt with the hex key supplied by inserting the hex key into the end of the latchbolt.
- Fix lock in place using the stainless steel bolt support plate and the countersunk screws provided. Ensure the latchbolt moves freely.
- Fix strike plate by either welding or screw fixing onto the gate post.
Every 6 months – Lubricate latchbolt with light oil.
Annually – Dismantle lock and spray mechanism inside with light oil.