This item is currently on sale.
HAS YOUR GARAGE DOOR LOST ITS LUSTER?
Your Garage Door is a HUGE part of the overall appearance of your home.
A chalky, faded garage door can ruin the look of your entire home.
Don’t paint your Metal Garage Door! It can actually ruin the original baked-on finish.
Renew colour and luster with Everbrite Protective Coating in just a few hours.
Introducing our new Garage Door Restoration Kits!
Restore the Original Colour and Luster of Your Garage Door!
- Less mess than painting.
- Much easier than painting.
- Less expensive than painting.
- No masking or taping necessary.
- Protect the door hardware at the same time.
- Everbrite lasts much longer than repainting.
- Coated surface is much easier to keep clean. Repels dirt.
Your 1-Door kit includes:
- 1 Pint of Everbrite Protective Coating – will rejuvenate & protect one standard single garage door.
- 4 oz. EZ Prep – a concentrated, mild, biodegradable, free-rinsing surface cleaner.
- 2 Prep Pads.
- 1 Applicator Pad.
- 1 Microfiber Cleaning Towel.
- 1 pair of Nitrile Gloves.
HOW TO IMPROVE THE LOOK OF YOUR HOME
Originally, the paint on your garage door was baked on. Don’t paint your garage door and lose the original finish. Many of the additives that used to make paint last a long time have been taken out of paint due to health and environmental concerns. Like lead, paint that is not baked on tends to fade faster and may even peel or bubble. You can easily repair the finish of your garage door by restoring it with Everbrite.
Everbrite is a tough, durable Clear Protective Coating that restores the colour and luster on faded garage doors and will protect the paint from fading, corrosion, oxidation, acid rain, rust, and more.
Everbrite is easy to apply. First, clean the garage door. Then, apply the clear, durable coating. NO buffing. NO rubbing. Just apply, let dry and ENJOY.
For lasting results, please apply the recommended 2 coats of Everbrite. Do not try to stretch the coating to cover more than the recommended area.
Click here to download the instructions to restore/renew the colour/luster of your Garage Door.