72721561120 COMPACT MAGNETIC CORE DRILL UP TO 1 3/8"
The new slugger by Fein JMC USA 90 Compact Magnetic Base Drill, combines power and reliability with and extremely compact low profile that sets mew standards in size, power, weight and versatility.1-speed compact magnetic core drill with angular gearbox and minimal dimensions for cramped spaces in the workshop and on the construction site.
- Extremely small and lightweight for working in cramped and difficult to access workplaces—also vertically and overhead—thanks to a construction height of just 6 5/8" (169 mm).
- Extremely wear-resistant and long-lasting tool concept with play-free pinion feed for precision drilling results in tough applications in industry and trades. FEIN 1,100 W stable speed high-performance motor with tacho electronics and clockwise/reverse running drive for high cutting speed operation in all applications, such as core, spiral, tapping and countersinking. Fixed drilling motor for work in cramped workplaces.
- High gear level for optimal view of the hole location.
- Space-saving, double-sided operation via ratchet.
- Easier tool positioning, thanks to a low weight of 16.53 lbs (7.50 kg).
- Tilt sensor.
- Simple and error-proof control concept in the operator's field of view.
- Convenient magnetic holding force gauge.
- Electronic speed control.
- Inner cooling lubrication by means of hand pump.
- "Memory function" speed storage.
- Magnetic base drill.
- Cooling lubricant hand pump.
- Centering pin 3 1/8" (82mm).
- Safety strap.
- Touch guard.
- Socket spanner extension.
- Chip hook.
- Side handle.
- Rachet handle.
- 2 hexagonal socket keys, 1/4" (5mm) and 3/8" (8mm).
- 2 hexagonal socket keys with T-grip, 1/4" (5mm) and 3/8" (8mm).
Features and Benefits:
- Compact magnetic base drill for up to 1 3/8" (35 mm).
- Space saving operation with rachet.
- Speed-controlled electronics.
- Tilt sensor and drill spindle-top.
- Extremely compact dimensions, low weight and ease of handling.
|Carbide base drilling max||1 3/8" (35mm)|
|HSS base drilling max||1 3/8" (35mm)|
|Base drilling depth||1 3/8" (35mm)|
|Twist drilling max||9/16" (14mm)|
|Tapping max||3/8" (12m)|
|Countersinking max||1 1/4" (32mm)|
|Power consumption||1,100 W|
|Power output||550 W|
|Load speed 1st. gear||130-520 RPM|
|Annular holder (manual)||3/4 in Weldon|
|Stroke||1 13/16" (46mm)|
|Magnetic holding force||2,250 lbs. (10,000N)|
|Magnetic foot dimensions||6 7/8" x 3 1/8" x 1 11/32" (175mm x 80mm x 34mm)|
|Cable with plug||13 ft. (4m)|
|Height||6 11/16" (169mm)|
|Corner width||1 5/16" (33mm)|
|Weight accodring to EPTA||16.5 lbs. (7.5kg)|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: No HTML, text only please.
Rating: Poor Excellent
Type the characters as shown below: