SSASF1121126 mlevel ADJUSTABLE ROUND STANDOFF FLAT CAP 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (SS316)
mlevel Stainless Steel Adjustable Standoffs Installation Video
Subject to the following patent: US8641343B2.
Adjustable Standoffs for structural glass railings:
- Allow easy and precise vertical alignment of glass panels.
- No need for shims or extra washers.
- No need to remove glass panel in order to add extra washers.
- No need to bend glass panels in order to line them up using glass caps or handrails.
- After glass panel is set in place, it can be vertically aligned from the face side using Allen key.
- Individual standoffs can extend up to 1/4", which translates into a few inches of adjustability at the top of the glass.
- Material is 316 grade stainless steel. Satin finish.
- Standoffs come in diameters (D) of 1 1/2" and 2" and lengths (L) of 1 1/4", 1 1/2", and 2".
- Use 1/2"-13 fasteners for mounting.
- Recommended glass size is 1/2".
- Recommended hole size for glass is 3/4" to a max of 7/8".
- Recommended spacing is 6" off edge of glass and 24" center-to-center.
- Engineering available.
Click here to download the Adjustable Standoffs Installation Guide.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: No HTML, text only please.
Rating: Poor Excellent
Type the characters as shown below: