Tilt-Lock Stainless Steel Adjustable Square Standoffs Installation Video
This item is a CLEARANCE special.
Only 264 pcs left!
All CLEARANCE items are FINAL SALE!
Subject to the following patent: US8641343B2.
Adjustable Standoffs for structural glass railings:
- Allow easy and precise vertical alignment of glass panels.
- No need for shims or extra washers.
- No need to remove glass panel in order to add extra washers.
- No need to bend glass panels in order to line them up using glass caps or handrails.
- After glass panel is set in place, it can be vertically aligned from the face side using Allen key.
- Individual standoffs can extend up to 1/4″, which translates into a few inches of adjustability at the top of the glass.
- Material is Duplex 2205 grade stainless steel. Satin finish.
- Standoff has diameter (D) 1 1/2″ and length (L) 2″.
- Use 1/2″-13 fasteners for mounting.
- Recommended glass size is 1/2″.
- Recommended hole size for glass is 3/4″ to a max of 7/8″.
- Recommended spacing is 6″ off edge of glass and 24″ center-to-center.
- Graphite Black finish.
- Engineering available.
Click here to download the Adjustable Square Standoffs Installation Guide.