|PART #||CABLE Ø||C Ø||B Ø||L||DRILL Ø|
Fits into a hole drilled in end post, and the lip rests against the outside post face.
Design allows the cable to pass entirely through the fitting in one direction only; any excess cable is trimmed.
Can be paired with any Tension Adjustment Fitting.
- Use Quick-Connect®SS and tension adjustment fittings to attach CableRail® to posts or walls, angled surfaces, and more.
- Automatic Locking Jaw Technology makes inserting CableRail® into the fittings simple. Just insert the cable into the fitting and it locks automatically, without the need for compression fittings or crimp tools.
- Quick-Connect® fittings are made from high-quality 316 marine grade stainless steel for a cable railing system that will look amazing and last a long time.
- Use beveled washers for angled stair termination and flat washers for added bearing surface on wood posts.
- Use the enclosed stainless steel flat washer for wood posts or the nylon flat washer for metal posts.
- Exposed end is covered with coloured or stainless end caps.
Click here to download the CableRail® brochure.
Recommended Drill Hole Chart
|End Post A||Intermediate Posts B||End Post C|
|Fitting||Drill Ø||DrillØ||Drill Ø||Fitting|
|1/8″ Quick-Connect®SS||3/8″||1/4″||5/16″||1/8″ Threaded Terminal|