The surface fixed version of the digital gate lock has a long latching movement, allowing for gate expansion and contraction. The lock fits simply to the gate by drilling 3 holes into the gate frame and screw-fixing the lock to the gate. Digital gate locks are a convenient method of locking a gate as no keys are required.
- No power needed – Mechanical keypads for a quick and easy install.
- Secure – Latchbolt projects up to 3/4″ (20mm) into the keep, which increases security and gives more tolerance.
- Durable – Tested to over 1000 hours salt spray, this product will survive the elements.
- Easy to fit – Supplied with a keep for easy fitting.
- Auto-latching – Close the gate and the latchbolt latches into the gate frame. To open the gate, enter the code and turn the handle.
- Keypad on one side, handle on the other.
DGLSWL – left hand, single-sided (keypad one side, handle other side).
DGLSWR – right hand, single-sided (keypad one side, handle other side).
DGLWL – left hand, double-sided (keypad on both entry and exit side).
DGLWR – right hand, double-sided (keypad on both entry and exit side).
Download the Surface Fixed Digital Gate Lock Spec Sheet & Installation Instructions.