Solid and reliable lock with a single-keyed deadlocking action that moves 1 1/4″ (30mm) with one turn of the key.
- Secure – Stainless steel deadbolt that moves 1 1/4″ (30mm) with one turn of the key.
- Adaptable – Deadbolt is adjustable in length for precise fitting on site.
- Keyed both sides for easy access.
- Lock case is made from 0.1″ (2.5mm) steel.
SWD1640 – 1 1/2″ (40mm) wide gate frames.
SWD1650 – 2″ (50mm) wide gate frames.
- Weld the lockcase to the gate and galvanize or paint as part of the gate.
- Fit the lock and eurocylinder into the lockcase and secure with screws.
Every 2 months – Lubricate latchbolt with light oil.
Annually – Dismantle lock and spray mechanism inside with light oil.
Download the Select Pro Weld-In Deadlock Spec Sheet here.