Bosch power tools deliver stronger performance and lasting reliability. The Bosch RS428 Reciprocating Saw has the highest power-to-weight ratio of 14 Amp of power and weighing in at only 8.65 lbs. The ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort and a sure grip during cutting. Vibration control, which features an innovative counterbalance technology and anti-vibration handle, reduce vibration to about 1/3 of standard tools. The variable-speed trigger improves cutting control in various materials.
- Highest power-to-weight ratio – 14 Amp of power at only 8.65 lbs.
- Vibration control – innovative counterbalance technology and anti-vibration handle reduce vibration to about 1/3 of standard tools.
- Constant Response circuitry – maintains desired speed for consistent performance under load.
- Compact size – only 18.4″ long, allowing easy cutting in challenging positions, especially overhead for less fatigue with lightweight design.
- Constant orbital action – fast cutting in all types of materials with orbital action feature.
- Variable-speed trigger – improves cutting control in various materials.
- Robust 3-position adjustable foot – easily adjustable and built to withstand job site abuse.
- Ergonomic handle with soft grip – maximum comfort and gripping during cutting.
- Blade change system – most robust blade holder system for reliable and durable expectations.
- Multi-Purpose Reciprocating Saw Blade.
- Carrying Bag.
|No Load SPM||0 – 2,900|
|Vibration Control System||Yes|
|Separate On/Off Speed Control||No|