The CSW41’s Worm Drive system features an enormous gearing ratio in a compact size. So, if you want tremendous power in a manageable package, this is the saw you need. This model features sturdy magnesium housing and a die-cast magnesium footplate for true strength and a lifetime of reliable use. It also has easily serviceable brushes, large adjustment levers, a spindle lock, and a built-in saw hook for easy storage between tasks. Top it all off with a soft-grip handle for comfort, control, and accuracy, and you’ve got one exceptional piece of equipment.
- Lightweight magnesium motor housing and foot plate construction – lighter weight saw reduces user fatigue for less downtime.
- Built-in saw hook – allows convenient saw storage between cuts.
- Featherboard multi-function wrench – for blade and brush change, lever adjustments, and blade diamond center knockout.
- Accurate depth of cut system allows for quick accurate adjustment.
- Left side blade design for unmatched clarity of cut line.
- Anti-snag lower guard – provides smooth operation for small cut-off pieces.
- Soft-grip handles for comfort and control.
- 53° bevel capacity with positive detent stop at 45°.
- Large adjustment levers for fast, accurate bevel and depth adjustments.
- Easy access spindle lock for easy blade changes.
- Powerful 15 Amp motor provides power for a variety of cutting applications.
- CSW41 7 1/4″ Magnesium Worm Drive Saw.
- 1 x Multi-function Blade Wrench.
- 1 x Carbide Blade.
- Built-in Saw Hook.
|Blade Diameter||7 1/4″|
|Blade Orientation||Blade Left|
|Blade Size||7 1/4″|
|Case Type||No case included|
|Depth of Cut||2 3/8″|
|Electric Motor Brake||No|
|Max. Bevel Capacity (°)||53|
|Max. Depth of Cut at 45°||1 15/16″|
|Max. Depth of Cut at 50°||1 13/16″|
|Max. Depth of Cut at 90°||2 3/8″|
|No Load RPM||5,300|
|Saw Type||Worm Drive|