Orders can be placed by phone, fax, email, or directly at our warehouse in addition to our website.
TEL 905 265.1093
TF 1 800 465.7143
FAX 905 265.1063
email@example.com (for correspondence in French)
All pick-up orders are held at the specified warehouse location for the order for two weeks starting from the order date. Any orders that have not been picked up within this two-week time period will be returned to stock. If you have any questions, please CONTACT US to inquire.
Orders for stocked material received by 11 am (Eastern Standard Time) are generally shipped on the same or next day. They are shipped as soon as possible thereafter. For an ETA on nonstocked or out-of-stock items, please CONTACT US to inquire.
Euro Architectural Components – A Division of Euro Ornamental Forgings Inc. cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to make shipment of all or any part of the merchandise being sold due directly or indirectly to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
“Trade” customers within the Greater Toronto Area are eligible for free delivery. *Conditions apply. CONTACT US to inquire.
- All orders must be received by 2 pm the day before delivery.
- Customer must be present or have someone at the location to receive the order.
- The driver will not wait if someone is not present at the location at the time of delivery.
- If an order cannot be delivered because no one is there to receive the order, then the customer will have to pick up their order at our location; otherwise, additional charges will apply for a second delivery.
- Deliveries will be made between 8 am – 5 pm Monday to Thursday and 8 am – 4 pm on Friday; specific delivery times cannot be given.
- Deliveries cannot be made to a residential house or a job site.
- The driver cannot accept any returns unless they have been pre-authorized with an RGA.
- The driver is responsible for delivering the product to your loading dock. The driver will not deliver to a specific location in your shop.
- Any order errors must be reported within 3 business days of receiving your order.
- If there is a discrepancy with your order, please report to a Customer Service Representative or your direct Salesperson.
Euro Architectural Components – A Division of Euro Ornamental Forgings Inc. cannot be held responsible for any delay or failure to make delivery of all or any part of the merchandise being sold due directly or indirectly to any cause beyond our reasonable control.
Please inspect your parts immediately upon receipt in case of damage, shortage, or other discrepancies.
Euro Architectural Components – A Division of Euro Ornamental Forgings Inc. will replace or, at our option, will allow credit for the purchase price of such material if:
1. The material is defective or not in conformity with the agreed specifications.
2. We must be notified within 3 working days of receipt of order; otherwise, we cannot be held responsible.
Returns are subject to a maximum 20% restocking charge. Cost of returning goods is the customer’s responsibility unless the error is attributable to Euro. Contact our office to obtain a returned goods authorization (RGA) number. Please note that returns are only accepted up to 30 days of purchase from invoice date.
FOR STAINLESS STEEL RETURNS:
1. Items must be in original packaging and in good condition.
2. We reserve the right to reject any return that does not meet the above.
Euro Architectural Components – A Division of Euro Ornamental Forgings Inc. offers a Limited Warranty on our Shower Door Hardware. To read the full details, click here to download our Shower Door Hardware Limited Warranty.
There is no minimum order when paying by Credit Card or Cash. If paying on account, there is a minimum order of $25.00, exclusive of freight, packaging costs, and taxes.
Click here for technical information & additional reference material.