ROS10 Bosch 5″ Single-Speed Palm Random Orbit Sander/Polisher Demo Video
The Bosch ROS10 5″ Single-speed Palm Random Orbit Sander/Polisher delivers fast removal and a well-blended, ultra-smooth finish, so woodworkers and finish carpenters can sand quickly and to exacting standards. It is designed to eliminate swirl marks on the workpiece thanks to an integral pad-dampening braking system. Bosch’s hook-and-loop disc attachment ensure firm grip of the disc during use. Additionally, the microcellular backing pad is pliable to ensure a smooth, fine finish on both flat and contoured surfaces alike. With a comfortable soft-grip top and body design, this 2.5 Amp sander delivers 12,000 OPM for first-class stock removal. It also includes an on-board system for filtering fine dust.
- Integral pad-dampening braking system to prevent swirl marks.
- 2.5 Amp motor delivers 12,000 OPM.
- Hook-and-loop disc attachment for firm grip.
- Microcellular backing pad for smooth, fine finishes.
- Soft-grip top and body for user comfort.
- Low-vibration operation.
- Built-in microfilter dust-collection system.
- Uses widely available industry-standard 8-hole 5″ hook and loop discs.
- Anti-spillback canister design minimizes dust spillback into sander.
- Soft Sanding Pad.
- Dampening Ring.
- Microfilter Dust Canister.
- Vacuum Hose Adapter.
- Sanding Disc.
|Case Type||No case included|
|Eccentric Offset||3/64” (1.2mm)|
|No Load OPM||12,000|
|Orbit Diameter||3/32″ (2.4mm)|
|Orbit Radius||3/64″ (1.2mm)|
|Tool Level||4-corded – single-speed basic|
Please Contact Us at our Machinery Department for further inquiries.