BF10-280E Belt File for Corners & Edges Demo Video
High-performance Belt File Set for corners and edges in stainless steel processing.
- FEIN high-performance motor for maximum material removal and constant speed, even under heavy load.
- Easy operation – Tool-free, 180° arm rotation, tool-free belt installation and alignment.
- Set with offset and straight grinding arms for varied applications, ceramic grinding belts for efficient weld seam processing, and fleece belts in various widths for finishing work.
- Ideal belt speeds.
- Perfect belt tracking.
- For belts from 3/32″ to 3/4″ wide.
- Infinitely variable speed. Ideal for protection of sensitive surfaces.
- Self-start lock.
- H 07 Industrial-strength cable.
- Wide range of accessories available.
- Model: BF10-280E
- Power consumption: 800W
- Power output: 550W
- No load speed: 10,000 to 28,000 RPM
- Belt speed: 39-105 ft/s
- Cable with plug: 13′ (4m)
- Plunge depth: 6 1/2″ (165mm)
- Weight (EPTA): 4.63 lbs. (2.1kg)
- Belt dimension: 20 1/2″ x 3/32″ / 1/4″ / 3/4″
- Compact Belt File BF10-280E
- Plastic carrying case
- 3 Grinding arms (1 each: 3/32″ / 1/4″ in offset, 1/4″ in straight, 3/4″ in straight)
- 10 Grinding belts, 3/32″ (3mm), 120 grit
- 10 Grinding belts, 1/4″ (6mm), 120 grit
- 10 Grinding belts, 3/4″ (20mm), 120 grit
- 5 Fleece belts, 1/4″ (6mm), medium