Tilt-Lock M3 Base Shoe Side Mount Installation Video
- Suitable for 12-12.76mm glass for interior and exterior applications.
- Glass height 38mm above ground level.
- Shoe: Alkaline anodized aluminum 6063 T6 with side mount fabrication.
- Full Cover Cladding: Brushed anodized aluminum 6463 T5 in black with attached gasket.
- End Caps: Brushed anodized aluminum in black to match shoe.
- Glass Spacers: For space between glass panels; cut to size.
- Allows for glass to be tilted 2° backward or forward.
- All adjustments can be achieved from one side.
- Faster and easier installation.
- Perfect alignment every time.
- Ready-to-install with pre-drilled holes; stabilizing washers included.
- All concealed components.
- Fully engineered for the National Building Code of Canada.
- Patented rotating pressure plate system.
- Canadian patent application no. 2,962,407.
- U.S. patent application no. 15/024,903.
- New Zealand patent no. 700501.
- European, UK, Australian, Chinese patents pending.
- Optional fastener package available: SSSPIGOTBOLT.
|SSSM3SIDE10B||10||1 x 10 ft.*||8||2||4||1 x 4″||10|
*This refers to the full cover cladding; top cover & bottom cover cladding also included.
BASE SHOE CONNECTING DETAILS
For more technical information on Anodized Aluminum, click here.
NOTE: All base shoes must ship via Transport.
The shipping is not accounted for when you checkout online.
A CSR will contact you to provide the final shipping cost. If you have any questions, please Contact Us to inquire.