We at Euro Architectural Components--A Division of Euro Ornamental Forgings Inc. are committed to providing our customers with excellent service and protecting their privacy is part of that contract. Although the amount of personal information we collect is limited because of the business to business nature of our relationship with customers, we recognize the importance of protecting the rights of individuals. You trust us with your personal information, and we intend to maintain that trust by treating your information with care and communicating our privacy policies and procedures to you.
In the following, we outline the policies Euro Architectural Components--A Division of Euro Ornamental Forgings Inc. have to collect, use, and share your personal information. In some cases, our need to collect, use, and share your personal information is essential to starting a business relationship with you and, in other cases, while it is not mandatory, it is useful to us to be able to collect, use, and share certain personal information.
What personal information do we collect:
- Identifiable information such as name, address, telephone/fax number, e-mail address
- Credit card number
- Bank information
- Industry affiliates information
We obtain this information from:
- Applications completed by you
- Information from other organizations in the industry
- Information we receive from a credit reporting agency
Who we disclose (share) your personal information to:
- Collection agency employed to collect overdue accounts
- Financial institutions
- Other organizations seeking information on your credit standing (with your permission)
- Possible customers who might be looking to employ your services
- Direct marketing organizations (to keep you current on promotional events)
- Non-affiliated third parties as required by law
How do we protect your personal information:
- Safeguard your personal information to the best of our ability
- Keep your personal information only for as long as we need it to fulfill the stated purpose or as required by law
- Not collect, use, or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those that we identify to you
- Obtain the appropriate consent from you for the collection, use, or disclosure of your personal information
Retention of your personal information
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected and to comply with legal requirements. Even if a credit account has been cancelled or closed, we are required to retain personal information for a period of time to allow us to answer inquiries or deal with collection disputes. We routinely remove from our systems personal and account information that we no longer require.
Choosing to withdraw or refuse your consent
You may decide that you do not want your personal information used or shared in a certain way. Should this happen, you may call us to withdraw or refuse your consent by calling us at 905-265-1093 / Toll Free 1-800-465-7143 or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Consequences of withdrawing or refusing consent
You should be aware that if you decide to withdraw or refuse your consent, our ability to commence/continue dealing with you or your company will be lessened.
Timing of withdrawing consent
When a potential customer fills out an application, there is a period of time before we receive/process and approve the application. You may withdraw your consent to the fulfillment collection, use, and sharing of your personal information at any time; however, once a credit balance is established, we reserve the right to utilize any personal information for the collection of debt at any time.
If a credit account is not used for a period of two years, the personal information will be destroyed and a new credit account application will be required.
Access to your information
You may contact us to review your personal information at any time. If you believe our information is incorrect or obsolete, please let us know and we will modify our files as quickly as possible.
In the event that you have any questions or concerns regarding our privacy policies or procedures, or if you would like to review, verify, or amend your personal information, please contact us at:
Euro Architectural Components
127A Aviva Park Drive
Toll Free: 1-800-465-7143