SSSM3SHOE10A TILT-LOCK™ ADJUSTABLE TOP MOUNT BASE SHOE FOR 12-13mm GLASS 10 FT. KIT - ALUMINUM CLADDING
Tilt-Lock Top Mount Base Shoe Installation Video
- Suitable for 12-13mm glass.
- Glass height 38mm above ground level.
- Shoe: Alkaline anodized aluminum 6063 T6 with top mount fabrication.
- Full Cover Cladding: Brushed anodized aluminum 6463 T5 with attached gaskets.
- End Caps: Brushed anodized aluminum to match shoe.
- Glass Spacers: For space between glass panels; cut to size.
- Allows for glass to be tilted 2° backward or forward.
- All adjustments can be achieved from one side.
- Faster and easier installation.
- Perfect alignment every time.
- Ready-to-install with pre-drilled holes; stabilizing washers included.
- All concealed components.
- Fully engineered for the National Building Code of Canada.
- All base shoe railing systems have been tested up to 3 kN.
- Patented rotating pressure plate system.
- Canadian patent application no. 2,962,407.
- U.S. patent application no. 15/024,903.
- New Zealand patent no. 700501.
European, UK, Australian, Chinese patents pending.
|SSSM3SHOE10A||10||2 x 10 ft.||6||2||4||1 x 4"||10|
For recessed applications, we offer Top Cover Cladding in 10 ft. lengths (SSSM3TCC10A), which can be purchased separately to be used with this kit.
For more technical information on Anodized Aluminum, click here.
NOTE: All base shoes must ship via Transport.
The shipping is not accounted for when you checkout online.
A CSR will contact you to provide the final shipping cost. If you have any questions, please Contact Us to inquire.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: No HTML, text only please.
Rating: Poor Excellent
Type the characters as shown below: