SSASF2112 mlevel ADJUSTABLE STANDOFF FLAT CAP 2" x 1 1/2" (SS304)
mlevel Stainless Steel Adjustable Standoffs Installation Video
Subject to the following patent: US8641343B2.
Adjustable Standoffs for structural glass railings:
- Allow easy and precise vertical alignment of glass panels.
- No need for shims or extra washers.
- No need to remove glass panel in order to add extra washers.
- No need to bend glass panels in order to line them up using glass caps or handrails.
- After glass panel is set in place, it can be vertically aligned from the face side using Allen key.
- Individual standoffs can extend up to 1/4", which translates into a few inches of adjustability at the top of the glass.
- Material is 304 grade stainless steel. Satin finish.
- These standoffs come in 2" diameter (D) and 1 1/2" length (L).
- Use 1/2"-13 fasteners for mounting.
- Recommended glass size is 1/2".
- Recommended hole size for glass is 3/4" to a max of 7/8".
- Engineering available.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: No HTML, text only please.
Rating: Poor Excellent
Type the characters as shown below: